- Part Time 0.8 FTE or 4 days per week
- Fixed term position until 31st December 2020
- Role based at the Melbourne (Bundoora) campus
- $67,796 - $90,821 pro rata
The position is located in the La Trobe Sport and Exercise Medicine Research Centre within the School of Allied Health, Human Services and Sport in the College of Science, Health and Engineering. The research focus of the Centre is to increase sport and exercise medicine knowledge through excellent collaborative research and translate knowledge to policy, practice, participation, health and well-being.
About the role
In this position, the incumbent will be required to:
- Create recruitment plan for clinical trial, recruitment of participants and participant screening;
- Arrange outcome assessments, baseline assessments and follow-up assessments;
- Develop a limited amount of research related material for teaching or other purposes with appropriate guidance from more senior staff and disseminate high impact research;
- Acquire research data and results. Run analyses and tests using specified and agreed techniques and models;
Skills & Experience
In order to be successful in this position, the preferred candidate will have:
- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree in physiotherapy or similar health sciences field;
- High level organisational skills: the ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, initiate and follow-up actions;
- Sound analytical skills with an ability to communicate complex information clearly both orally and in writing;
- Experience in a research environment
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to Apply
Closing date: 11pm Sunday 1st March 2020
Position Enquiries: Dr Joanne Kemp, TEL: +61 3 9479 4124 Email: email@example.com
Position Description below:
PD Level A Clinical Trial Coordinator, La Trobe Sport and Exercise Medicine.pdf
Please address Key Selection Criteria and attach these with your application.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter;
- An up to date resume; and
- A separate document addressing each essential and desirable bullet point in the Key Selection Criteria which is located in the position description.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact Recruitment Partner Justin Bolton on +61 (03) 9479 1073
To apply and to view position description please visit http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs and search for job number 559285 under current vacancies.
About La Trobe
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. La Trobe University turned 50 in 2017, and over the half century of its existence it has established a reputation as an innovative and accessible university, willing to take risks and take on challenges. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.