- Fixed Term (Two years), Full Time position – 2 positions vacant
- Located at La Trobe Bundoora Melbourne Campus
- $77,999 - $84,155 per annum + up to 17% superannuation
About La Trobe
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.
About the position
La Trobe University has recently introduced a new strategic educational transformation program – Clever Learning. As such, we now have two exciting opportunities for Senior Administration Officers to join our team.
Reporting to the Senior Coordinator, Course Management Reform these positions will be primarily responsible for the provision of course management support within the Course Management Reform and Course Architecture workstreams that sit under our educational transformation program – Clever Learning. This will include identifying transition mapping requirements for individual course changes, developing and maintaining tracking spreadsheets and analysing and reporting on course and subject data using your highly developed excel skills.
Skills & Experience
You will possess demonstrated evidence of the following:
- A degree with subsequent relevant work experience in course and subject data management; or an equivalent combination of knowledge, training and/or experience
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in the management of course and subject data and governance concepts and practices
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and a proven ability to engage effectively with academic and administrative staff
- Excellent organisational, time management and problem-solving skills, with an ability to work independently and show initiative
- Demonstrated high level proficiency in the Microsoft Suite and an ability to adapt to new IT environments
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this position.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to apply
Closing Date: Sunday 23rd February by 11.55pm AEST.
Position Enquiries: Samantha Ashton, +61 03 9479 3233 or email@example.com
HR/Recruitment Enquiries: Alyssa Brabender, Recruitment Consultant, +61 3 9479 1102 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Sarah Smarrini, Recruitment Consultant +61 9479 6418 or email@example.com (Wednesday and Thursday)
Position Description below:
NEW - Snr Admin Officer Course Mgt .pdf
Only candidates with full working rights in Australia may apply for this position.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter
- A separate page addressing the Key Selection Criteria
- An up to date resume
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe Cultural Qualities:
We are Accountable, We are Connected, We are Innovative, We Care
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing a diverse, inclusive and respectful working environment for all staff. We offer flexible work arrangements that can assist you in balancing your work and other responsibilities.
La Trobe is proud to be a member of the Science in Australia Gender Equity (SAGE) Athena SWAN program to advance gender equality in academia.