- Full Time, Continuing role
- $85,724 – $94,302 per annum plus up to 17% superannuation
- Based at the Melbourne (Bundoora) campus
About the role
This role sits within the Digital Engagement & Recruitment team, which is part of Marketing and Recruitment Division. The team is responsible for digital marketing, content, creative design, plus statistical analysis and reporting.
Reporting to the Digital Innovation Advisor within the Audience and Insights team, this position is responsible for the management and development of nominated UX and conversion optimsation projects delivered via La Trobe University’s digital channels with a focus on recruitment and the organisation’s reputation.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage assigned projects and changes across the University’s digital channels to drive improved experiences and conversion across key digital sales funnels
- Use data to make iterative improvements to customer experience across digital channels and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Generate original ideas and innovative project solutions through the provision of specialist know how and advice
- Manage the technical side of digital experience design and implementation
- Work collaboratively to clearly defined digital project goals, scope and requirements
- Communicate with stakeholders regarding results, offer advice and guidance, and contribute to the development of re-usable strategies to drive future development
Skills & Experience
To be successful you will have
- Qualifications in Information Technology, Computer Science, Design, or Digital Marketing with 3-5 years of solid experience in user experience design (essential)
- Experience designing, implementing, and reporting on A/B tests and personalised web experiences
- A good understanding of responsive web and mobile design principles
- Demonstrable experience in leading and managing digital programs of work utilising agile development processes in a distributed / cross-functional team environment
- Ability and enthusiasm to experiment within new and established frameworks, and take responsibility for the delivery and communication of outcomes.
- Proven critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving capability
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to Apply
Closing date: Wednesday 15th April 2020, 11:55pm
Position Enquiries: Michael Wills, Digital Innovation Advisor
P: (03) 9479 6001
Position Description below:
HEO7 Senior UX-Producer (2).docx
This position is open to people with a valid full-time working visa.
Please address Key Selection Criteria and attach these with your application.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact Recruitment Advisor Lauren Toledo on +61 (03) 9479 5191
About La Trobe
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. La Trobe University turned 50 in 2017, and over the half century of its existence it has established a reputation as an innovative and accessible university, willing to take risks and take on challenges. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.