- Part time 3 or 4 days per week
- Role based at the Melbourne (Bundoora) campus
- $87,096 - $95,811 + Superannuation
- 12 month fixed term role with the possibility of extension
The Australian Research Centre in Sex, Health and Society (ARCSHS) has been associated with La Trobe University since 1992. Since that time, ARCSHS has been recognised as a leader in social research into sexuality, health, and the social dimensions of human relationships. ARCSHS is led by a Director and Deputy Director, with an annual budget of around $5 million.
About the role
The Senior Operations Coordinator will manage the Centre’s administration and operations team, and work in cooperation and collegially with senior staff within the Centre. The position reports to the ARCSHS Chief of Staff, who oversees budgeting and HR for the Centre. The Senior Operations Coordinator will work closely with the ARCSHS Director on key projects and tasks as required.
The position may also work with other administrative services and teams within the School, College and University to deliver on particular projects and functions, and in that context taking direction from the School Manager and the College General Manager as required.
Skills & Experience
In order to be successful in this role, the preferred candidate will have:
- A tertiary degree with subsequent relevant experience;
- Experience in staff supervision, and in leading teams delivering high-quality administrative and operational functions;
- Demonstrated high-level written communication skills, including compiling information from multiple sources, and attention to detail;
- Proven ability in project management, from planning to implementation and review, and ability to deliver results under direction
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to Apply
Closing date: 11pm Sunday 18th April 2021
Position Enquiries: Steven Angelides, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Description below:
PD - HEO7 - Senior Operations Coordintor (ARCSHS).pdf
Only candidates with full working rights in Australia may apply for this position.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter;
- An up to date resume; and
- A separate document addressing each essential and desirable bullet point in the Key Selection Criteria which is located in the position description.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We encourage people with a disability, lived experience of disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply for this position
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact Recruitment Partner Justin Bolton on +61 (03) 9479 1073
To apply and to view position description please visit http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs and search for job number 561060 under current vacancies.
About La Trobe
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. La Trobe University turned 50 in 2017, and over the half century of its existence it has established a reputation as an innovative and accessible university, willing to take risks and take on challenges. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.