- Full time, Fixed-term 12 Months
- Role based at the Melbourne (Bundoora) campus
- $85,724.00 - $94,302.00 per annum plus up to 17% superannuation *
We currently have a vacancy for a Program Co-ordinator in the Projects and Business Transformation Office. This position will work very closely with the Program Director and Project Managers to support the delivery of the prioritised Digital transformation program: Student Systems Transformation, and it’s associated projects, to enable University objectives.
About the role
The Projects and Business Transformation Office supports and enables the delivery of business change initiatives, programs and projects that form a critical part of the La Trobe University and Digital Strategies. The office provides frameworks, processes, governance and resources for the successful delivery of programs, projects and change; and provides visibility and requisite reporting to the Information Services, Senior Executive Group and University senior management of the program and project activity governed within the Projects and Business Transformation Office. The Portfolio Management team administers the portfolio of projects within the IS capital budget and Senior Executive Group (SEG) sponsored initiatives. It provides support and facilitation of all projects through the required governance.
This role will support the Student Systems Transformation Program and initiatives in the Digital Roadmap with the Program Director and Project Managers to achieve the specifically scoped and defined measurable results to the University; and will work closely with key program leaders such as senior staff in the University and Information Services.
In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Support to Program Director with HR and Finance processes including resource planning, onboarding/offboarding staff and reporting; and program scheduling
- Coordinating support for the Finance (financial management, project accounting and procurement), HR, IS and University operations in the delivery of the program, with alignment of PBTO and University processes.
- Coordination and quality assurance of project information for project reporting and PSC administration
- Maintaining efficient project administration procedures and processes; and including continuously and proactively identifying process improvement opportunities, communicating and implementing changes.
Skills & Experience
In this role, the preferred candidate will have:
- Ability to develop innovative methodologies or take a leading role in the application of proven techniques involving considerable theoretical and technical sophistication.
- Experience with Microsoft Project software, other PPM tools, MS Visio, MS Teams and MS Excel
- A degree in a related discipline to the position with subsequent relevant work experience; or work experience and domain expertise; or an equivalent alternate combination of relevant knowledge, training and/or experience.
- Proven ability to apply theoretical knowledge or expertise to bring together diverse (and sometimes conflicting) information to solve problems.
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to Apply
Closing date: 11.55pm Thursday 20th May 2021 AEST
Position Enquiries: Sofie Conic, Portfolio Manager | Email: email@example.com
Position Description below:
PD HEO7 Program Coordinator.pdf
Only candidates with full working rights in Australia may apply for this position.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter;
- An up to date resume; and
- A separate document addressing each essential and desirable bullet point in the Key Selection Criteria which is located in the position description.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We encourage people with a disability, lived experience of disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply for this position
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact Recruitment Partner Justin Bolton on +61 (03) 9479 1073
To apply and to view position description please visit http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs and search for job number 561120 under current vacancies.
About La Trobe
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. La Trobe University turned 50 in 2017, and over the half century of its existence it has established a reputation as an innovative and accessible university, willing to take risks and take on challenges. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.
* La Trobe University currently has a job protection framework in place whereby there is a salary reduction in place from the Collective Agreement. The amount shown in accurate as at the advertised date and will be subject for review at 30th June 2021