- Lead the successful delivery of digital programs supporting the Universities Transformation agenda.
- Full time, Fixed-term 6 month contract
- Flexible work options
The Digital Program Director will be responsible for managing the delivery of the Enterprise Service Management program, which falls under the Professional stream of the Digital Program for the University. You will oversee all streams of work required to ensure the successful implementation of stated business goals including, people, process and technology.
The Digital Program Director will work closely with the senior University stakeholders, Projects and Business Transformation leadership team, Information Services staff, subject matter experts and affected teams for the design and development of the solution, transformation of various business systems and associated practices within the University.
About the role
In this role, the incumbent will be responsible for managing the delivery of the program, beginning with two consecutive planning sprints. The program will initially undertake a detailed discovery of the approach to development and deployment, taking into consideration the business transformation timeline over the next 6 months. This is a multi-layered program of work and will include service catalogues in the approach definition and ensure that contract/document management is also included in the scope.
The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Prioritise with the business, plan and manage the delivery of multi-stream programs of work or related discipline projects encompassing significant and large bodies of work related to business process redesign, business change management, business and technology implementation, data migration and system decommissioning, ensuring full embedding of outcomes
- Manage complex multi-stakeholder relationships and liaise with all levels of the University
- Regularly report and provide executive advice to the Program Steering Committee
Skills & Experience
In this role, the preferred candidate will have:
- A postgraduate degree and/or relevant combination of education and experience, including demonstrated experience in the delivery of digital programs (up to 5M) as evidenced by experience within the sector
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate to deliver business transformation, programs and objectives affecting a significant organisational area across multiple divisions or equivalent.
- Strong leadership skills within a complex organisational structure including the ability to negotiate, motivate, influence and build relationships.
- Proven experience and success in managing staff performance and development.
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to Apply
Closing date: 11.55pm Monday 10th May 2021 AEST
Position Enquiries: Kay Camilleri | Email: email@example.com
Position Description below:
PD ESMC1 Program Director.pdf
Only candidates with full working rights in Australia may apply for this position.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter;
- An up to date resume; and
- A separate document addressing each essential and desirable bullet point in the Key Selection Criteria which is located in the position description.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We encourage people with a disability, lived experience of disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply for this position
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact Recruitment Partner Justin Bolton on +61 (03) 9479 1073
To apply and to view position description please visit http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs and search for job number 561170 under current vacancies.
About La Trobe
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. La Trobe University turned 50 in 2017, and over the half century of its existence it has established a reputation as an innovative and accessible university, willing to take risks and take on challenges. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.