- Full-Time, Continuing
- Located at the Melbourne (Bundoora) campus or any other Victorian Regional campuses
- HEO5 – $69,882 - $78,262 + 17% superannuation
About the position
This position will provide high-level administrative support and advice to assist in the effective and efficient administration of the contracts and assets operation of Information Services. The primary responsibility of this position is to coordinate and prepare activities for IT-related contracts, including professional services, software licensing, hardware and support services, master services agreements and renewals, and liaison with Legal Services on matters.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- Demonstrated expertise developed through extensive relevant experience and application.
- Strong working knowledge of various IT contract types, including professional services, software development, software as a service, and platform as a service contracts.
- Demonstrated capacity to organise work effectively and efficiently and deliver outputs in a timely manner.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a demonstrated customer service focus and solution orientated approach
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this position.
About La Trobe
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to apply
Closing date: Wednesday 26th January 2022 @ 11:55pm
Position Enquiries: Tracy Hamer via email email@example.com.
Recruitment Enquiries: Recruitment@latrobe.edu.au
Position Description below:
PD HEO5 - Senior Coordinator, Contracts and Assets.pdf
Only candidates with full working rights in Australia may apply for this position.
In order to work onsite in higher education, TAFE, training and adult education settings, the Victorian Government requires workers to provide evidence to their employers that they are fully vaccinated with two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine or have a medical exemption evidenced by an authorised medical practitioner. This position will require the incumbent to work onsite.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter;
- An up to date resume;
- A separate document addressing each essential and desirable bullet point in the Key Selection Criteria which is located in the position description; and
- Video Assessment – a link will be provided to your nominated email address within 24 hours of submitting your application
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe Cultural Qualities:
We are Accountable, We are Connected, We are Innovative, We Care
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing a diverse, inclusive and respectful working environment for all staff. We offer flexible work arrangements that can assist you in balancing your work and other responsibilities.
La Trobe is proud to be a member of the Science in Australia Gender Equity (SAGE) Athena SWAN program to advance gender equality in academia.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.