- Full-time, Fixed Term, 3-year contract
- Located at Melbourne (Bundoora) Campus
- HEO7 - TRP $105,603 - $116,170 per annum inclusive of 17% superannuation
About the position
The Project Coordinator, Bid and Tender Development will assist in the development, coordination and submission of enterprise-wide strategic bids and tenders by working collaboratively across the Portfolio, Colleges and Schools. The Project Coordinator will coordinate, contribute and review content working with colleagues and other team members to produce written bid and proposal responses and presentation material in line with deadlines.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position, you will have
- Significant experience writing funding proposals, bids or tenders for a University or related organisation with a demonstrated ability to write and compile effective, compelling content for bids and proposals in a timely manner
- Highly developed communication skills including writtten skills with a high attention to detail with an excellent editing and proofing ability
- Experience in workshop coordination to progress the development of proposals, uplift opportunity awareness and researcher capability
- Demonstrated organisation and problem solving skills, with an ability to manage several different projects concurrently.
- Strong ability to work collaboratively as a member of a team with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple stakeholders to achieve stated outcomes.
- Demonstrated skills in research, evaluation or interpretation of data.
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to apply
Closing date: 11pm Sunday 28th August 2022
Position Enquiries: Quin Chang via email email@example.com
Recruitment Enquiries: Recruitment@latrobe.edu.au
Position Description below:
561991 PD - Project Coordinator Bid and Tender Development FINAL.pdf
Only candidates with full working rights in Australia may apply for this position.
In order to work onsite in higher education, TAFE, training and adult education settings, the Victorian Government requires workers to provide evidence to their employers that they are fully vaccinated with two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine or have a medical exemption evidenced by an authorised medical practitioner. This position will require the incumbent to work onsite.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter;
- An up to date resume; and
- A separate document addressing each essential and desirable bullet point in the Key Selection Criteria which is located in the position description.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe Cultural Qualities:
We are Accountable, We are Connected, We are Innovative, We Care
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing a diverse, inclusive and respectful working environment for all staff. We offer flexible work arrangements that can assist you in balancing your work and other responsibilities.
La Trobe is proud to be a member of the Science in Australia Gender Equity (SAGE) Athena SWAN program to advance gender equality in academia.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.