Senior Manager, Business Analysis and Quality Assurance
- Full Time, Continuing
- Located at the Melbourne (Bundoora) campus or any other Victorian Regional campuses
- HEO10 – Attractive Renumeration Package + 17% superannuation
About the position
To be successful in this position, the incumbent will be abreast of the latest methodologies and practices in Business Analysis and Quality Assurance, enabling them to introduce and manage frameworks and processes to ensure the overall business change implemented by projects is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives. This position will also be responsible for resource levelling for Business Analysts and Quality Assurance across projects and programs across the Engagement and Delivery office.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position, you will:
- Experience and expertise in the management of significant human and material resources, or postgraduate qualifications and extensive relevant experience, or experience and expertise in the provision of strategic policy advice affecting the direction of the University, or an equivalent alternate combination of relevant knowledge, training and/or experience.
- Demonstrated high level of theoretical and applied knowledge in professional area of expertise.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated experience in liaising with staff at all levels of an organisation, negotiating effective outcomes, consultation and facilitation of group discussions.
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this position.
About La Trobe
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to apply
Closing date: Sunday 30th January 2022 at 11:55 PM
Position Enquiries: Melissa Stevens via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment Enquiries: Recruitment@latrobe.edu.au
Position Description below:
562317 PD - Senior Manager Business Analysis and Quality Assurance.pdf
Only candidates with full working rights in Australia may apply for this position.
In order to work onsite in higher education, TAFE, training and adult education settings, the Victorian Government requires workers to provide evidence to their employers that they are fully vaccinated with two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine or have a medical exemption evidenced by an authorised medical practitioner. This position will require the incumbent to work onsite.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter;
- An up to date resume; and
- Video Assessment – a link will be provided to your nominated email address within 24 hours of submitting your application
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe Cultural Qualities:
We are Accountable, We are Connected, We are Innovative, We Care
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing a diverse, inclusive and respectful working environment for all staff. We offer flexible work arrangements that can assist you in balancing your work and other responsibilities.
La Trobe is proud to be a member of the Science in Australia Gender Equity (SAGE) Athena SWAN program to advance gender equality in academia.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.