- Full-time position
- Fixed term contract until 31st December 2024
- Located at Melbourne (Bundoora) campus
- HEO6 - $80,515 - $86,870 per annum, + up to 17% superannuation
About the position
The position sits within the Facilities Systems area, which is under Master planning, Sustainability & Systems department. The position is responsible for delivering drawings and facilities system services across all University locations. The Facilities Systems Drawings Coordinator reports to the Manager, Facilities Systems and works with other staff within the I&O Division, including Operations & Maintenance department, Project Design & Delivery department and external partners.
Duties will include:
- Creation of, conversion, preparation, publication, and maintenance of Architectural base floor plans using AutoCAD software in accordance with Facilities Systems Drawings processes and University CAD standards.
- Maintain up-to-date ‘as-built’ data records of physical assets including sites, buildings, underground services and maintenance manuals.
- Maintain and update all the drawings processes, templates, and layer standards with the guidance of the Manager, Facilities Systems.
- Assist in production and maintenance of all the campus maps including Fire Services drawings, Evacuation Diagrams, underground services and Hazardous goods manifest.
- Assist with any service enhancements related to the Archibus space management, ArcGIS platform drawings and AutoCAD systems, ensuring the linking mechanism between Archibus, ArcGIS and drawings are maintained and updated appropriately.
To be successful, you will have:
- Completion of a diploma or degree qualification in Architecture, with at least two years subsequent relevant experience or an equivalent combination of relevant knowledge, training and/or work experience.
- Demonstrated experience using AutoCAD and Revit software in the design and/or maintenance of Architectural drawings and/or building services drawings with a very high degree of accuracy.
- Demonstrated experience in computer-aided drafting and database applications and their integration for the management of spatial data with a very high degree of accuracy.
- Demonstrated organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and meet competing deadlines.
- Demonstrated use of problem-solving abilities in obtaining and collating relevant information from a diverse range of sources with minimum supervision.
Refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this position.
How to apply
Closing date: By 11:55pm Thursday 9th December 2021
Position Enquiries: Lesly Mannapperuma, Email: email@example.com
HR/Recruitment Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Description below:
PD - HEO6 - Facilities Systems Drawings Coordinator - Fixed Term.pdf
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter;
- An up to date resume; and
- A separate document addressing each essential and desirable bullet point in the Key Selection Criteria which is located in the position description.
Only candidates with Working Rights in Australia may apply for this position.
Essential Compliance Requirements
To hold this La Trobe University position the occupant must:
- Hold, or be willing to undertake and pass, a Victorian Working With Children Check; AND
- In order to work onsite in higher education, TAFE, training and adult education settings, the Victorian Government requires workers to provide evidence to their employers that they are fully vaccinated with two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine or have a medical exemption evidenced by an authorised medical practitioner. This position will require the incumbent to work onsite; AND
- Take personal accountability to comply with all University policies, procedures and legislative or regulatory obligations; including but not limited to TEQSA and the Higher Education Threshold Standards.
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits: http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe Cultural Qualities:
We are Accountable, We are Connected, We are Innovative, We Care.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing a diverse, inclusive and respectful working environment for all staff. We offer flexible work arrangements that can assist you in balancing your work and other responsibilities.
La Trobe is proud to be a member of the Science in Australia Gender Equity (SAGE) Athena SWAN program to advance gender equality in academia.