- Part time (3 days per week ) Fixed term role (until end of June 2023)
- Based at the Albury-Wodonga campus
- (HE07) – TRP $103,532 - $113,892 pro rata inclusive of 17% superannuation
About the position
The Advisor, Marketing, Sales and Engagement is responsible for building strong relationships on behalf of the University in order to achieve its strategic goal of recruiting high quality applications throughout Australia with a particular focus on promotion of key early entry programs. This will encompass relationship building with targeted secondary schools and implementing a range of student recruitment initiatives.
The position has ownership of a key strategic portfolio area.
Key Areas of Accountabilities
- Develop and strengthen existing and new relationships with career practitioners and teachers from key feeder and target secondary schools across Albury-Wodonga and other regions in NSW.
- Manage a key strategic portfolio work area and associated plan – La Trobe’s Early Entry Program across Albury-Wodonga and targeted regions in NSW.
- Represent the University at selected recruitment activities and exhibitions targeting domestic students.
- Provide ongoing analysis of competitor activity, including recruitment strategies, ATAR activity, development of new courses and enrolment patterns.
- Actively contribute to a team environment that fosters and develops effective working relationships, collaborative work practices, consideration for colleagues and valuing the contribution of others.
- Other duties as requested by the Senior Manager, Sales and Customer Experience that is commensurate with the classification of this position and with the knowledge skills and training of the incumbent.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position, you will have;
- An undergraduate degree in any area relevant to the position with at least 3 years subsequent experience
- Current knowledge of senior secondary and tertiary education environments.
- High level verbal communication skills, including effective public speaking, including the ability to develop and frequently deliver presentations to a range of audiences.
- Recent experience in course/career-related information provision, preferably to senior secondary students.
- Knowledge of current tertiary entrance requirements and procedures.
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this position.
Welcome Video - Victorian Regional campuses – See link below;
- 17% employer contributed superannuation
- On site child care facilities
- flexible work arrangements
- discounts for staff and their family members to study a range of La Trobe courses
How to apply
Closing date: Sunday 22nd May 2022, 11:55pm
Position Enquiries: Justine Williams; Justine.Williams@latrobe.edu.au
Recruitment Enquiries: Recruitment@latrobe.edu.au
This position is only open to applicants with Full Working Rights in Australia.
Position Description below:
PD - HEO7 - Advisor Marketing Sales Engagement.docx
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
The University’s Health and Safety Procedure – COVID-19 Vaccination and Other Measures, requires staff engaged to perform work onsite at La Trobe University to be Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are exempt from being vaccinated due to a recognised medical contraindication. This position will require the incumbent to work onsite. As such, an offer of employment will be conditional upon the applicant being Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 or medically exempt from receiving a COVID-19 vaccination, and providing satisfactory evidence of their vaccination or exemption status to the University.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter; and
- An up to date resume
- A separate document addressing each essential and desirable bullet point in the Key Selection Criteria which is located in the position description.
Please scroll down to apply.
Why La Trobe:
- Develop your career at an innovative, global university where you’ll collaborate with community and industry to create impact.
- Enjoy working on our inspiring and stunning campuses – the perfect hub for industry, students and academics
- Help transform the lives of students, partners and communities now and in future
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.