- Full Time
- Continuing position
- Located at our Melbourne, Bundoora Campus
- [HEO7] – TRP $105,603 - $116,170 per annum inclusive of 17% superannuation
About the position
As a Senior Coordinator, International Recruitment, you will be responsible for leading the international recruitment portfolio of designated markets. You will develop and monitor annual recruitment plans, represent the university in the international student recruitment events, manage and maximise the effectiveness of campaigns, provide ongoing customer and market insights; manage the university recruitment agents and sponsoring bodies, among other duties.
You will work closely with colleagues in the Recruitment and Operations team as well as schools and other departments including but not limited to international admissions, educational partnerships, marketing, careers and employability, and Alumni relations to drive growth in international student recruitment.
- Reporting Line: The position reports to the Director – International Recruitment
- Supervisory Responsibilities: Not applicable
- Financial Delegation: Applicable
- Budgetary Responsibilities: Applicable
Skills and Experience
A desirable candidate will have experience in international student recruitment, business development, or partner institution management preferably in a tertiary organisation. As a decision-maker, you will use your superior communication and relationship skills to collaborate with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders to achieve Universities strategic goals on time, on budget, and aligned with our targets. The ability to interpret data to achieve success in your recruitment activities for international students is key. A comprehensive understanding of international student recruitment markets and channels is desirable but not mandatory.
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this position.
About La Trobe
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.
Welcome to the Bundoora campus – Please click on the video link below:
- 17% employer contributed superannuation
- On-site child care facilities
- flexible work arrangements
- discounts for staff and their family members to study a range of La Trobe courses
How to apply
Closing date: 11pm Sunday 3rd July 2022
Position Enquiries: Axell PINEDA – firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment Enquiries: Recruitment@latrobe.edu.au
Position Description below:
PD - HE07-Senior Coordinator International Recruitment.pdf
Only candidates with Full Working Rights in Australia may apply for this position.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
The University’s Health and Safety Procedure – COVID-19 Vaccination and Other Measures, requires staff engaged to perform work onsite at La Trobe University to be Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are exempt from being vaccinated due to a recognised medical contraindication. This position will require the incumbent to work onsite. As such, an offer of employment will be conditional upon the applicant being Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 or medically exempt from receiving a COVID-19 vaccination and providing satisfactory evidence of their vaccination or exemption status to the University.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- An up to date resume
- Cover letter
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria which is located in the position description
Please scroll down to apply.
Why La Trobe:
- Develop your career at an innovative, global university where you’ll collaborate with community and industry to create impact.
- Enjoy working on our inspiring and stunning campuses – the perfect hub for industry, students and academics
- Help transform the lives of students, partners and communities now and in future