Library Systems Analyst
Summary: Continually enhance, upgrade and maintain our University Library Systems.
- Full time, continuing
- Hybrid & Flexible working arrangements offered
- Location independent - Can be based at La Trobe University’s Melbourne (Bundoora) or Victorian regional campuses.
- [HEO7] – TRP $103,532 - $113,892 per annum inclusive of 17% superannuation
About the position
We are seeking a Systems Analyst to work closely with the Library and Research business teams and across Information Services (IS), with the primary responsibility for the efficient running of the University Library Systems. The role is responsible for managing and coordinating defect resolution, enhancements and significant changes for Library business services and applications. Collaborate with key stakeholder groups and delivery partners to implement system fixes or enhancements that fully address client needs, continually improving and enhancing the capabilities and effectiveness of La Trobe's systems and processes as aligned to our digital architecture and technology direction.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position, you will have;
- Ability to develop innovative methodologies or take a leading role in applying proven techniques involving considerable theoretical and technical sophistication.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple stakeholders to achieve stated outcomes.
- Demonstrated experience as a Functional Analyst / Business Systems Analyst in a project and/or support team with multiple application and reporting knowledge.
- Ability to lead a significantly complex piece of analysis work and collaborate with business and technology stakeholders to develop operational processes and technical requirements, with experience in soliciting and documentation of functional specifications and data requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in project delivery methodologies, such as SDLC and Agile.
- Demonstrated experience of working in an ITIL framework.
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this position.
Welcome to Bundoora campus – Please click on the video link below:
- 17% employer contributed superannuation
- On site child care facilities
- flexible work arrangements
- discounts for staff and their family members to study a range of La Trobe courses
How to apply
Closing date: By 11:55pm 7th of July 2022
Position Enquiries: David Sharma email@example.com
Recruitment Enquiries: Recruitment@latrobe.edu.au
Position Description below:
PD - Library Systems Analyst.docx
Only candidates with Full Working Rights in Australia may apply for this position.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
The University’s Health and Safety Procedure – COVID-19 Vaccination and Other Measures, requires staff engaged to perform work onsite at La Trobe University to be Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are exempt from being vaccinated due to a recognised medical contraindication. This position will require the incumbent to work onsite. As such, an offer of employment will be conditional upon the applicant being Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 or medically exempt from receiving a COVID-19 vaccination, and providing satisfactory evidence of their vaccination or exemption status to the University.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter;
- An up to date resume
Why La Trobe:
- Develop your career at an innovative, global university where you’ll collaborate with community and industry to create impact.
- Enjoy working on our inspiring and stunning campuses – the perfect hub for industry, students and academics
- Help transform the lives of students, partners and communities now and in future
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.