Health & Fitness Coordinator
Summary: Passion for Health & Fitness, come onboard to innovate & oversee the operations and delivery of fitness related programs.
- Full time, continuing
- Located at Bundoora Campus
- [HEO6 ] – TRP $80,515 - $86,870 plus 17% superannuation
About the position
The primary purpose of this position is to work with the Commercial Programs Manager in overseeing the operations and delivery of engaging health and fitness related programs across university sporting infrastructure. This position will see you working collaboratively with the Commercial Programs Manager, in establishing and maintaining the operational requirements of the health and fitness centre.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position, you will have;
- Relevant experience in managing sport facility operations and developing new programs to service a broad range of stakeholders
- Relevant undergraduate qualifications or relevant experience in health and fitness or a related field
- Demonstrated ability to apply knowledge in the development of new programs and activities, and a demonstrated understanding of the interrelationships between policies and activities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with an ability to negotiate and influence positively to achieve desired outcomes. This includes but is not limited to maintaining relationships with health, fitness and sport stakeholders
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this position.
Welcome to Bundoora campus – Please click on the video link below:
- 17% employer contributed superannuation
- On site child care facilities
- flexible work arrangements
- discounts for staff and their family members to study a range of La Trobe courses
How to apply
Closing date: By 11:55pm Tuesday 5th of July 2022
Position Enquiries: J.firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment Enquiries: Recruitment@latrobe.edu.au
Position Description below:
HEO6 - Health and Fitness Coordinator (1).pdf
Only candidates with Full Working Rights in Australia may apply for this position.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
The University’s Health and Safety Procedure – COVID-19 Vaccination and Other Measures, requires staff engaged to perform work onsite at La Trobe University to be Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are exempt from being vaccinated due to a recognised medical contraindication. This position will require the incumbent to work onsite. As such, an offer of employment will be conditional upon the applicant being Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 or medically exempt from receiving a COVID-19 vaccination, and providing satisfactory evidence of their vaccination or exemption status to the University.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter;
- An up to date resume; and
- A separate document addressing each essential and desirable bullet point in the Key Selection Criteria which is located in the position description
Please scroll down to apply.
Why La Trobe:
- Develop your career at an innovative, global university where you’ll collaborate with community and industry to create impact.
- Enjoy working on our inspiring and stunning campuses – the perfect hub for industry, students and academics
- Help transform the lives of students, partners and communities now and in future
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.