- Full time
- Fixed Term until 23rd October 2023
- Located at our Mildura campus
- HEO7 - TRP $105,603 - $116,170 per annum inclusive of 17% superannuation
About the position
The Regional Advisor, Sales and Customer Experience is responsible for building strong relationships on behalf of the University in order to achieve its strategic goal of recruiting high quality applications throughout Australia. This will encompass relationship building with targeted secondary schools and implementing a range of student recruitment initiatives. The incumbent will be responsible for managing two team members across our Mildura and Shepparton campuses.
The Global and Regional Division plays a key role in the development of customer growth and stakeholder engagement strategies across all available markets and channels including domestic, regional, international markets and online.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position, you will have;
- Current knowledge of senior secondary and tertiary education environments
- High level verbal communication skills, including effective public speaking, including the ability to develop and frequently deliver presentations to a range of audiences. Excellent written communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to edit text and/or web-based publications.
- High level interpersonal skills, including the ability to liaise with senior academic staff, secondary school representatives, members of the public and secondary students.
- Willingness to undertake frequent manual tasks including loading and unloading boxes of publications, banners and other promotional materials.
- Evidence of an ability to self-manage and work as part of and contribute to a team.
- Willingness to travel and work outside normal office hours, including evening work and overnight travel.
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this position.
How to apply
Closing date: By 11:55pm Sunday 21st August 2022
Position Enquiries: Stephanie Woelfle via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment Enquiries: Recruitment@latrobe.edu.au
Position Description below:
PD - Regional Advisor Sales and Customer Experience - Mildura.pdf
Only candidates with Full Working Rights in Australia may apply for this position.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
The University’s Health and Safety Procedure – COVID-19 Vaccination and Other Measures, requires staff engaged to perform work onsite at La Trobe University to be Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are exempt from being vaccinated due to a recognised medical contraindication. This position will require the incumbent to work onsite. As such, an offer of employment will be conditional upon the applicant being Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 or medically exempt from receiving a COVID-19 vaccination, and providing satisfactory evidence of their vaccination or exemption status to the University.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter;
- An up to date resume; and
- A separate document addressing each essential and desirable bullet point in the Key Selection Criteria which is located in the position description.
Please scroll down to apply.
Why La Trobe:
- Develop your career at an innovative, global university where you’ll collaborate with community and industry to create impact.
- Enjoy working on our inspiring and stunning campuses – the perfect hub for industry, students and academics
- Help transform the lives of students, partners and communities now and in future
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.