- Part time: 0.4FTE
- 2 years fixed term role
- Based at Bouverie Centre in Brunswick
- [Level A] – TRP $83,518 - $111,881 per annum inclusive of 17% superannuation
About the position
The Level A Research Academic will support the 2022-24 Lived and Living Experience Workforce (LLEW) Development Program. Funded by the Victorian Department of Health, the LLEW Development Program comprises a series of projects that realise authorised, supported and sustainable LLEWs in public mental health and AOD services. The Level A Research Academic will support projects awarded to The Bouverie Centre as part of the program. The role will be employed at Level A (Research Only), part-time (.4) for 2 years, and will report to Dr. Peter McKenzie, Research Fellow (Level B). A key component of this role will be collaborating with the Department of Health and other services contributing to the LLEW Development Program.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position, you will have;
- Ability to demonstrate self-awareness, see things from another person’s perspective and actively seek out and act on feedback to improve knowledge, skills and behaviour.
- Ability to work collaboratively, recognise the value of diversity and model accountability, connectedness, innovation and care.
- Ability to think creatively, explore new ideas and respectfully challenge existing practices in order to improve current ways of working.
- Ability to enable a safe, inclusive, high-performing team culture, prioritising staff mental health and wellbeing.
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this position.
- 17% employer contributed superannuation
- flexible work arrangements
- discounts for staff and their family members to study a range of La Trobe courses
How to apply
Closing date: By 11:55pm, 28/09/2022
Position Enquiries: Dr. Peter McKenzie - P.McKenzie@latrobe.edu.au
Recruitment Enquiries: Recruitment@latrobe.edu.au
Position Description below:
PD LLEWS Level A Research Officer.docx
Only candidates with Full Working Rights in Australia may apply for this position
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
The University’s Health and Safety Procedure – COVID-19 Vaccination and Other Measures, requires staff engaged to perform work onsite at La Trobe University to be Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are exempt from being vaccinated due to a recognised medical contraindication. This position will require the incumbent to work onsite. As such, an offer of employment will be conditional upon the applicant being Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 or medically exempt from receiving a COVID-19 vaccination, and providing satisfactory evidence of their vaccination or exemption status to the University.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter;
- An up to date resume; and
- A separate document addressing each essential and desirable bullet point in the Key Selection Criteria which is located in the position description
Please scroll down to apply.
Why La Trobe:
- Develop your career at an innovative, global university where you’ll collaborate with community and industry to create impact.
- Enjoy working on our inspiring and stunning campuses – the perfect hub for industry, students and academics
- Help transform the lives of students, partners and communities now and in future
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.