- Full time/ Fixed Term until 28/8/2023
- Located at Melbourne (Bundoora) Campus
- HEO5 - TRP $83,397 - $93,397 per annum inclusive of 17% superannuation
About the position
The Library Community Programs and Engagement Officer sits within the Library Community Programs and Engagement team, which is part of the Library Learning and Development section. The position is responsible for creating, curating and evaluating community programs and digital and print communications for marketing and promotional activities; and for creating new, well-crafted, fit-for-purpose content and for ensuring content adheres to professional standards including editorial and brand guidelines.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position, you will have;
- Completion of a relevant degree without subsequent relevant work experience (Marketing, Public Relations or Communications); or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities, deliver outputs in a timely manner, and monitor workflows within own area of responsibility.
- High level proficiency in communications and marketing tools and packages such as Adobe, graphic design tools, marketing and event management tools, and social media platforms.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a demonstrated audience and client focus and solution orientated approach.
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this position.
Welcome to Bundoora campus – Please click on the video link below:
- 17% employer contributed superannuation
- On site child care facilities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Discounts for staff and their family members to study a range of La Trobe courses
How to apply
Closing date: By 11:55pm Thursday 29th September 2022
Position Enquiries: Adele Walsh E: Adele.Walsh@latrobe.edu.au
Recruitment Enquiries: Lisa.White@latrobe.edu.au
Position Description below:
PD-Library Community Programs & Engagement Officer.docx
Only candidates with Full Working Rights in Australia may apply for this position.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
The University’s Health and Safety Procedure – COVID-19 Vaccination and Other Measures, requires staff engaged to perform work onsite at La Trobe University to be Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are exempt from being vaccinated due to a recognised medical contraindication. This position will require the incumbent to work onsite. As such, an offer of employment will be conditional upon the applicant being Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 or medically exempt from receiving a COVID-19 vaccination, and providing satisfactory evidence of their vaccination or exemption status to the University.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- A Cover letter and
- An up to date resume.
Please scroll down to apply.
Why La Trobe:
- Develop your career at an innovative, global university where you’ll collaborate with community and industry to create impact.
- Enjoy working on our inspiring and stunning campuses – the perfect hub for industry, students and academics
- Help transform the lives of students, partners and communities now and in future
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.