- Full time
- Fixed term contract until 1st Oct 2024
- Position located at Bundoora Campus, Melbourne
- HEO8 – $ 101,102- $ 115,614 plus 17% superannuation
About the position
The department works closely with the Office of the CTO and Projects and Business Transformation department to further advance the services provided and, with IS Enterprise Services, to ensure that capacity and service availability meet business needs. The department develops and maintains the overall program plan of change activities across the portfolio, including proactive engagement to identify business opportunities through the utilisation of both current and emerging technologies. Each Application Services team is accountable for managing and coordinating defect resolution, enhancements and significant changes for their designated suite of business services and applications. They will collaborate with key stakeholder groups, and delivery partners, to implement system fixes or enhancements that fully address client needs, continually improving and enhancing the capabilities and effectiveness of La Trobe's systems and processes.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position, you will have;
- Demonstrated experience developing and maintaining forms and workflows in ServiceNow
- Proven experience using and administrating leading IT Service Management platforms, specifically ServiceNow
- Extensive functional and technical knowledge of ServiceNow platform as well as experience delivering large-scale ServiceNow implementations.
- At least 3 years’ relevant system administration experience for Case, incident, change, problem, request, CMDB and knowledge management applications.
- Good analytical skills to effectively solve complex problems in an efficient manner.
- Ability to work both independently and within team environment on both large & small projects.
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this position.
Welcome to Bundoora campus – Please click on the video link below:
- 17% employer contributed superannuation
- On site child care facilities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Discounts for staff and their family members to study a range of La Trobe courses
How to apply
Closing date: By 11:55pm, 04/12/2022
Recruitment Enquiries: email@example.com
Position Description below:
ServiceNow Administrator BAU-HEO8.docx
Only candidates with Full Working Rights in Australia may apply for this position.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
The University’s Health and Safety Procedure – COVID-19 Vaccination and Other Measures, requires staff engaged to perform work onsite at La Trobe University to be Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are exempt from being vaccinated due to a recognised medical contraindication. This position will require the incumbent to work onsite. As such, an offer of employment will be conditional upon the applicant being Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 or medically exempt from receiving a COVID-19 vaccination, and providing satisfactory evidence of their vaccination or exemption status to the University.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter;
- An up to date resume; and
- A separate document addressing each essential and desirable bullet point in the Key Selection Criteria which is located in the position description
Please scroll down to apply.
Why La Trobe:
- Develop your career at an innovative, global university where you’ll collaborate with community and industry to create impact.
- Enjoy working on our inspiring and stunning campuses – the perfect hub for industry, students and academics
- Help transform the lives of students, partners and communities now and in future
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.