Online Education Designer
- Full time/Continuing
- Flexible and Hybrid working arrangements offered
- HEO7 - TRP $105,603 - $116,170 per annum inclusive of 17% superannuation
About the position
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Design and deliver high quality, best-practice quality online course and curriculum design support to schools.
- Design and deliver high quality professional development in online pedagogy and design.
- Anticipate support needs of Schools and provide expert advice on online curriculum design and delivery.
- Support schools to manage the local delivery of online education activities.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position, you will have
- An undergraduate qualification in any field and significant education design experience, or an equivalent alternate combination of relevant knowledge, training and/or experience.
- Specialist expertise in the design and delivery of targeted and engaging online subjects and courses.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver targeted, effective, evidence-based professional development activities in online learning, across multiple learning and teaching approaches and disciplines.
- Demonstrated experience in developing interactive, authentic, user-centred online learning activities.
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this position.
Welcome to Bundoora campus – Please click on the video link below:
- 17% employer contributed superannuation
- On site child care facilities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Discounts for staff and their family members to study a range of La Trobe courses
How to apply
Closing date: By 11:55pm Thursday 29th September 2022
Position Enquiries: Olivia Tunks E: O.Tunks@latrobe.edu.au
Recruitment Enquiries: Lisa.White@latrobe.edu.au
Position Description below:
PD - HEO7 - Online Education Designer.docx
Only candidates with Full Working Rights in Australia may apply for this position.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
The University’s Health and Safety Procedure – COVID-19 Vaccination and Other Measures, requires staff engaged to perform work onsite at La Trobe University to be Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are exempt from being vaccinated due to a recognised medical contraindication. This position will require the incumbent to work onsite. As such, an offer of employment will be conditional upon the applicant being Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 or medically exempt from receiving a COVID-19 vaccination, and providing satisfactory evidence of their vaccination or exemption status to the University.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter and
- An up-to-date resume.
Please scroll down to apply.
Why La Trobe:
- Develop your career at an innovative, global university where you’ll collaborate with community and industry to create impact.
- Enjoy working on our inspiring and stunning campuses – the perfect hub for industry, students and academics
- Help transform the lives of students, partners and communities now and in future
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.