- Full time, Continuing
- Position located at Bundoora Campus, Melbourne
- HEO3– $ 57,724-$ 64,561 plus 17% superannuation
About the position
La Trobe Sport oversees the active engagement of the wider community in the campus through the use of its sporting facilities and sport services. The primary purpose of this position is to work with the Senior Operations Coordinator, La Trobe Sport to facilitate operational excellence, compliance, and outstanding customer experience across university sport infrastructure, particularly in the La Trobe Sports Park.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position, you will have;
- Relevant undergraduate qualifications in sport management or related fields; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and education/training.
- A flexible attitude to work and an ability to accommodate and adapt to change.
- Ability to plan and prioritise own work tasks as well as the work of others to ensure all programs and activities run to schedule and additional booking requirements are met.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a demonstrated customer service focus and solution orientated approach.
- Strong attention to detail particularly in the area of facility management.
- A positive and proactive attitude to work.
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this position.
Welcome to Bundoora campus – Please click on the video link below:
- 17% employer contributed superannuation
- On site child care facilities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Discounts for staff and their family members to study a range of La Trobe courses
How to apply
Closing date: By 11:55pm, 06/10/2022
Position Enquiries: Jai Haddock via email email@example.com
Recruitment Enquiries: Recruitment@latrobe.edu.au
Position Description attached:
PD HEO 3 Sport Facilities Supervisor.pdf
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
The University’s Health and Safety Procedure – COVID-19 Vaccination and Other Measures, requires staff engaged to perform work onsite at La Trobe University to be Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are exempt from being vaccinated due to a recognised medical contraindication. This position will require the incumbent to work onsite. As such, an offer of employment will be conditional upon the applicant being Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 or medically exempt from receiving a COVID-19 vaccination, and providing satisfactory evidence of their vaccination or exemption status to the University.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter;
- An up to date resume; and
- A separate document addressing each essential and desirable bullet point in the Key Selection Criteria which is located in the position description.
Please scroll down to apply.
Why La Trobe:
- Develop your career at an innovative, global university where you’ll collaborate with community and industry to create impact.
- Enjoy working on our inspiring and stunning campuses – the perfect hub for industry, students and academics
- Help transform the lives of students, partners and communities now and in future
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.