- Full time, Continuing
- Position located at Bundoora Campus, Melbourne
- HEO6– $82,125-$88,607 plus 17% superannuation
About the position
This position will assist the Division to progress the three core responsibilities of “Client Relationship, Custodianship and Compliance” pursuit of this aim. The position reports to the Senior Lead, Procurement & Business Operations the Operations Support Officer’s primary purpose is to conduct tactical and operational procurement activities, including driving compliance of Procurement policies, support day to day Procurement operations service needs and delivery of minor projects.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position, you will have;
- A relevant qualification with subsequent relevant experience to consolidate the theories and principles learned or be able to demonstrate an equivalent combination of relevant knowledge and experience in purchase requisitioning and vendor master data maintenance.
- Demonstrated ability to gain a conceptual understanding of relevant policies, procedures or systems and interpretation in the application of policy and/or precedent.
- Proven ability to innovate and take responsibility for outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to set priorities and monitor workflows within own area of responsibility.
- Proven analytical, problem solving capability and high level of attention to detail.
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated competency with procurement enterprise systems (e.g. ERP systems, e-Procurement tools, SAP).
- Competency with productivity tools (Microsoft Office e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this position.
Welcome to Bundoora campus – Please click on the video link below:
- 17% employer contributed superannuation
- On site child care facilities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Discounts for staff and their family members to study a range of La Trobe courses
How to apply
Closing date: By 11:55pm, 03/10/2022
Position Enquiries: William Tarry via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment Enquiries: Recruitment@latrobe.edu.au
Position Description below:
PD Operations Support Officer_Procurement.docx
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
The University’s Health and Safety Procedure – COVID-19 Vaccination and Other Measures, requires staff engaged to perform work onsite at La Trobe University to be Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are exempt from being vaccinated due to a recognised medical contraindication. This position will require the incumbent to work onsite. As such, an offer of employment will be conditional upon the applicant being Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 or medically exempt from receiving a COVID-19 vaccination, and providing satisfactory evidence of their vaccination or exemption status to the University.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter;
- An up to date resume; and
- A separate document addressing each essential and desirable bullet point in the Key Selection Criteria which is located in the position description.
Please scroll down to apply.
Why La Trobe:
- Develop your career at an innovative, global university where you’ll collaborate with community and industry to create impact.
- Enjoy working on our inspiring and stunning campuses – the perfect hub for industry, students and academics
- Help transform the lives of students, partners and communities now and in future
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.