- Full-Time, Continuing
- Located at Bendigo Campus
- HEO7 - TRP $105,603 - $116,170 per annum inclusive of 17% superannuation
About the position
Reporting to, and working closely with the Campus Director, the Senior Engagement Coordinator is responsible for collaborating with a variety of internal and external stakeholders across La Trobe University’s regionally based campuses.
A core part of this role is recognising opportunities that create value for the University through partnerships, both new and existing, while liaising with academics and professional staff to effectively manage, maintain and facilitate programs of work that provide mutually beneficial outcomes for the organisation and communities we operate in.
The incumbent will be responsible for cultivating and maintaining relationships with business, government and community organisations for securing and enhancing opportunities for La Trobe students and staff, in addition to supporting the University’s contribution to local regional social and economic development. This position is both strategic and operational in the three main streams it addresses:
- engaging online students via Regional Connect so they link into the Campus and community
- representing the University within the community, and
- assisting the community to identify opportunities within the University, and communicate effectively to facilitate engagement and foster relationships to realise those opportunities
The Senior Engagement Coordinator is required to be a strategic thinker, effective communicator and have a strong ability to provide, manage and prioritise projects.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position, you will have;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, especially the capacity to work collaboratively and cooperatively in small teams.
- Demonstrated organisation and problem-solving skills, with an ability to manage several different projects concurrently.
- Demonstrated high level of self-motivation and personal management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple stakeholders to achieve stated outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate appropriately using online and traditional media.
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this position.
How to apply
Closing date: By 11:55pm Sunday, 12th February 2023
Position Enquiries: Julie Rudner via email email@example.com
Recruitment Enquiries: Recruitment@latrobe.edu.au
Position Description below:
PD-Senior Engagement Coordinator Bendigo.pdf
Only candidates with Full Working Rights in Australia may apply for this position.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter;
- An up to date resume;
Please scroll down to apply.
Why La Trobe:
- Develop your career at an innovative, global university where you’ll collaborate with community and industry to create impact.
- Enjoy working on our inspiring and stunning campuses – the perfect hub for industry, students and academics
- Help transform the lives of students, partners and communities now and in future
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
La Trobe University’s regional presence ensures more Victorians have the opportunity to participate in higher education and provides us with the opportunity to form genuine and relevant partnerships with regional business and community organisations. Regional Campus Offices play a key engagement role with both internal and external stakeholders.
The University enjoys close relationships with businesses, festivals, galleries, events, sporting teams, education providers, community organizations and local government. Such partnerships enrich opportunities for our students, academics, staff and the communities in which we are located; differentiating La Trobe and maximising the benefits we obtain from our regional locations.