- Full time
- Fixed term contract until 31/05/2023
- Position based at Bundoora campus, Melbourne
- HEO6 –$82,125 - $88,607 plus 17% superannuation
About the position
This role is responsible for maintaining the professional accreditation register in liaison with Schools, student transition cohort analysis within the context of course revision processes, administrative support for course and subject governance processes in close liaison with Course Management Advisors and Student Administration. This position supports the day-to-day management of CourseLoop, PartnerHub (OUA database) and the University Handbook and facilitates course and subject data for a range of institutional quality and compliance processes.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position, you will have
- A Degree with subsequent relevant experience to consolidate the theories and principles learned, or extensive experience, leading to either the development of specialist expertise or to the development of broad knowledge, in technical or administrative fields, or an equivalent alternate combination of relevant knowledge, training and/or experience.
- Demonstrated ability to gain a conceptual understanding of relevant policies, procedures or systems and interpretation in the application of policy and/or precedent.
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in the management of quality course and subject data and governance concepts and practices.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse student progression data and clear understanding of transition requirements at the cohort and individual student level.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills with proven ability to engage effectively with academic and administrative staff on complex course administration matters.
- Proven initiative and problem-solving skills and ability to work independently to quickly extract the priority issues and take action without specific direction where appropriate.
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this position.
Welcome to Bundoora campus – Please click on the video link below:
- 17% employer contributed superannuation
- On site child care facilities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Discounts for staff and their family members to study a range of La Trobe courses
How to apply
Closing date: By 11:55pm, 1/12/2022
Position Enquiries: Samantha Ashton-Riemann Hiring Manager via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment Enquiries: email@example.com
Position Description below:
PD - HE06 - Senior Officer Course Administration.pdf
Only candidates with Full Working Rights in Australia may apply for this position.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
The University’s Health and Safety Procedure – COVID-19 Vaccination and Other Measures, requires staff engaged to perform work onsite at La Trobe University to be Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are exempt from being vaccinated due to a recognised medical contraindication. This position will require the incumbent to work onsite. As such, an offer of employment will be conditional upon the applicant being Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 or medically exempt from receiving a COVID-19 vaccination, and providing satisfactory evidence of their vaccination or exemption status to the University.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter and
- An up to date resume;
Please scroll down to apply.
Why La Trobe:
- Develop your career at an innovative, global university where you’ll collaborate with community and industry to create impact.
- Enjoy working on our inspiring and stunning campuses – the perfect hub for industry, students and academics
- Help transform the lives of students, partners and communities now and in future
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.