Administration Officer - The Bouverie Centre
Work type:Fixed Term
- Fixed-Term: 1 year with a view to extend
- Located at The Bouverie Centre (Brunswick)
- HE05 $71,280 - $79,827 plus 17% superannuation
About the position
As a member of the Centre’s administrative support team, you will be jointly responsible for the coordination of its Workforce Training Program activities. You will also manage the needs of internal and external stakeholders and perform high level administrative work to ensure the smooth running of the administrative front office/reception.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position, you will have
- At least 5 years experience in a customer service/administration setting or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
- Ability to work as part of a team and thrive in a highly collaborative environment, including developing strong working relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders and managing expectations of staff across the Centre.
- High level proficiency in computer software packages including Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and online meeting platforms Zoom, MS Teams.
- A proven ability to operate autonomously, managing competing priorities to achieve quality
- Demonstrated experience in creating and/or improving administrative systems as business needs arise.
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this position.
- 17% employer contributed superannuation
- Free car parking
- Flexible work arrangements
- Discounts for staff and their family members to study a range of La Trobe courses
How to apply
Closing date: By 11:55pm Wednesday 8th February 2023
Position Enquiries: Laura Moate via email email@example.com
Recruitment Enquiries: Recruitment@latrobe.edu.au
Position Description below:
PD - Administration Officer - The Bouverie Centre.pdf
Only candidates with Full Working Rights in Australia may apply for this position.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements
The University’s Health and Safety Procedure – COVID-19 Vaccination and Other Measures, requires staff engaged to perform work onsite at La Trobe University to be Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are exempt from being vaccinated due to a recognised medical contraindication. This position will require the incumbent to work onsite. As such, an offer of employment will be conditional upon the applicant being Fully Vaccinated against COVID-19 or medically exempt from receiving a COVID-19 vaccination, and providing satisfactory evidence of their vaccination or exemption status to the University.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter;
- An up to date resume; and
- A separate document addressing each essential and desirable bullet point in the Key Selection Criteria which is located in the position description.
Please scroll down to apply.
Why La Trobe:
- Develop your career at an innovative, global university where you’ll collaborate with community and industry to create impact.
- Enjoy working on our inspiring and stunning campuses – the perfect hub for industry, students and academics
- Help transform the lives of students, partners and communities now and in future
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.