- Full Time, Continuing
- HEO8 plus 17% Super
- Flexible work options
In this role you will take the lead in the development, enhancements and implementation of the Service Now platform, collaborate with key stakeholder groups, and delivery partners, to implement system fixes or enhancements that fully address client needs, continually improving and enhancing the capabilities and effectiveness. A key part of the role is to develop training plans that upskills your fellow team members.
What you will be doing
- Developing plans that educates, trains, and up-skills fellow team members on the support and maintenance of the ServiceNow platform.
- Estimating and delivering ServiceNow customer demand for development, support, triage, analysis, service restoration, request fulfillment, defect fixing and enhancements on ServiceNow platform as per SLA.
You are a proven experienced developer, having worked on large scale complex projects. You collaborate with business and technology stakeholders in the development of operational processes and technical requirements, with experience in soliciting and documentation of functional specifications and data requirements. You have excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills, especially the capacity to work collaboratively and cooperatively in small teams and ability to develop excellent working relationships with colleagues, students and other stakeholders.
To be successful, you will have;
- Demonstrated developer experience in a SNOW environment
- Extensive functional and technical knowledge of ServiceNow platform as well as experience delivering large-scale ServiceNow implementations.
- Proven experience in developing training plans and allocating work that upskills and motivates employees.
- ServiceNow certified application developer.
- Proven developer experience in high pressured large corporate organisations.
- Demonstrated experience of project delivery methodologies, such as SDLC and Agile
- Demonstrated experience of working in an ITIL framework
- Developer skills in a SNOW environment is mandatory
Please click on this link for a full list of benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to Apply
Closing date: 26th of February @11:55pm
Position Enquiries: Lauren Toledo, Recruitment Advisor email@example.com
Position Description below:
Senior Service Now Developer HE08-Updated.docx
This position is open to people with a valid full-time working visa.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
About La Trobe
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. La Trobe University turned 50 in 2017, and over the half century of its existence it has established a reputation as an innovative and accessible university, willing to take risks and take on challenges. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.
We encourage people with a disability, lived experience of disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply for this position.