- Full-time (or part-time by negotiation)
- Fixed-term position available until the end of 2021
- Teaching Focussed (TF) academic position
- Located at the Bundoora Campus
- $95,432 - $112,697 plus Superannuation *
About the position
La Trobe University is seeking to appoint one or more emerging scholars in the field of Clinical Psychology, with ability to teach clinical psychology topics and supervise clinical training. The successful candidate will contribute to postgraduate, honours and undergraduate programs and to contribute to sourcing and supporting external placement opportunities.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position, you will have completed a PhD or equivalent qualification in Psychology, or a related discipline with standing recognised by the University/profession; and hold professional registration for providing casework supervision of Clinical Psychology postgraduate students. You will possess demonstrated effectiveness in teaching and curriculum development in a variety of modes, as well as having the ability to guide and mentor students for their educational success.
Please refer to the Position Descriptions for other duties, skills and experience required for this position.
How to apply
Closing date: 11pm Monday 8th March 2021
Position Enquiries: Professor Pauleen Bennett, via email firstname.lastname@example.org
PD Level B - Lecturer Clinical Psychology - Fixed Tern.pdf
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter, identifying preferred position and time-fraction;
- An up to date resume; and
- A separate document addressing each essential and desirable bullet point in the Key Selection Criteria which is located in the position description.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We encourage people with a disability, lived experience of disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply for this position
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
For further enquiries on how to apply for this role, please contact Recruitment Partner Justin Bolton on +61 (03) 9479 1073
To apply and to view position description please visit http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs and search for job number 560767 under current vacancies.
* La Trobe University currently has a job protection framework in place whereby there is a salary reduction in place from the Collective Agreement. The amount shown in accurate as at the advertised date and will be subject for review at 30th June 2021
About La Trobe
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. La Trobe University turned 50 in 2017, and over the half century of its existence it has established a reputation as an innovative and accessible university, willing to take risks and take on challenges. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.