- Fantastic supportive team culture with flexible work options
- Full time, Fixed-Term contract role until Feb 2022
- Role based at the Melbourne (Bundoora) campus
- $67,698.00 - $75,817.00 per annum plus up to 17% superannuation *
About the role
To continue La Trobe's work to develop and enhance our recruitment delivery we are seeking an experienced internal Recruitment Consultant who will play a key role in the evolution of recruitment and its delivery across La Trobe.
This role is accountable for building successful partnerships with the University Leaders and their departments to provide consulting expertise on all recruitment matters and to deliver a broad range of recruitment services solutions.
Role responsibilities and qualities:
In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Manage all recruitment activity in conjunction with internal stakeholders to ensure a coordinated and consistent approach.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, including sourcing, screening, shortlisting and selection and provide overall support to hiring managers.
- Ensure the best practice recruitment methodologies and policies are implemented and executed.
- Assist with the implementation of recruitment/talent programs which meet the needs of the strategic agenda of La Trobe.
- Lead organisational change programs providing expert advice on assessment methodology.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience managing end to end recruitment processes ideally within a large complex operating environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and within very strict conflicting deadlines.
- Highly developed negotiation and liaison skills with the ability to influence without authority
- Strong customer focus with high attention to detail
- Experience using Page up will be advantageous
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to Apply
Closing date: 11pm Sunday 16th May 2021
Position Enquiries: Peter Andreopoulos | P.email@example.com
Position Description below:
PD HEO5 Recruitment Consultant.pdf
Only candidates with full working rights in Australia may apply for this position.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter;
- An up to date resume; and
- A separate document addressing each essential and desirable bullet point in the Key Selection Criteria which is located in the position description.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We encourage people with a disability, lived experience of disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait islanders and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply for this position
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
To apply and to view position description please visit http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs and search for job number 561195 under current vacancies.
About La Trobe
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. La Trobe University turned 50 in 2017, and over the half century of its existence it has established a reputation as an innovative and accessible university, willing to take risks and take on challenges. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.
* La Trobe University currently has a job protection framework in place whereby there is a salary reduction in place from the Collective Agreement. The amount shown in accurate as at the advertised date and will be subject for review at 30th June 2021