- Full or Part-Time position 0.5FTE or 2.5 days per week up to 1.0FTE (5 days per week)
- Fixed Term until 31 December 2024
- Located at Melbourne (Bundoora) or any other Victorian campuses
- $69,983 - $93,750 pro rata per annum, plus up to 17% superannuation
This position will contribute to teaching, particularly at the undergraduate level, by providing general academic support for psychology subjects. This will include assisting in the coordination of subjects and undertaking related teaching and marking.
Skills and knowledge required for the position
- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline, and evidence of participation in higher level study relevant to discipline or professional area.
- Demonstrated ability to be effective in teaching and curriculum development in face-to-face, blended and/or online modes, as evidenced by, for example, high results on student feedback on teaching surveys relative to their peers, or through other forms of evidence.
- Ability to engage with the Scholarship of Teaching and Learning.
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this position.
About La Trobe
La Trobe University’s success is driven by people who are committed to making a difference. They are creative and highly motivated, pursue new ideas and create knowledge. La Trobe is one of Australia’s research leaders, and the largest provider of higher education to regional Victoria. Our teaching and research address some of the most significant issues of our time and we’re passionate about driving change through operational excellence to benefit the communities we serve.
Please click on this link for a full list of Benefits http://www.latrobe.edu.au/jobs/working/benefits
How to apply
Closing date: Tuesday 1st February 2022 @ 11.55pm
Position Enquiries: Pauleen Bennett via email: Pauleen.Bennett@latrobe.edu.au
Recruitment Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Description below:
PD Level A - Psychology Associate Lecturer (TF).pdf
Only candidates with full working rights in Australia may apply for this position.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter;
- An up to date resume; and
- A separate document briefly addressing each of the Skills and Knowledge bullet points in the context of the Essential Criteria found in the Position Description.
Please scroll down to apply.
La Trobe Cultural Qualities:
We are Accountable, We are Connected, We are Innovative, We Care
La Trobe University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing a diverse, inclusive and respectful working environment for all staff. We offer flexible work arrangements that can assist you in balancing your work and other responsibilities.
La Trobe is proud to be a member of the Science in Australia Gender Equity (SAGE) Athena SWAN program to advance gender equality in academia.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.