- Full Time
- Fixed Term: Until 31st January 2026
- Based at La Trobe University’s Melbourne (Bundoora)
- $90,259 - $99,291 plus 17% superannuation
About the position
The Olga Tennison Autism Research Centre (OTARC) is looking for a Digital Projects Officer to join its administrative team. Reporting to the Partnerships Manager, you will utilise your skills, experience and collaborative approach to working in teams to manage the delivery of online professional development and other outreach activities that translate Autism research into resources for service providers and other users. You will have specific responsibility for developing content and supporting user engagement with the Olga Tennison Autism Research Centre (OTARC) Learning Management System (LMS), and as part of OTARC’s partnerships and engagement initiatives, contribute more broadly to the development and coordination of the Centre’s online presence.
To be considered for this position, you will have relevant skills and experience in administration of LMS platforms, web systems and mobile applications, publication of content onto online platforms, production of ad hoc digital content, and creating storyboards, flowcharts and wireframes for digital projects, as well as a demonstrated commitment to working collaboratively in teams to support effectively meeting client needs.
Applicants who identify as a member of a neuro-minority group are encouraged to apply. Flexibility in interview format will be offered to shortlisted candidates.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position, you will have;
- An undergraduate degree in any area relevant to the position with at least 4 years subsequent experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, especially the capacity to work collaboratively and cooperatively in small teams.
- Demonstrated experience in project management in the tertiary sector or a related field.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple stakeholders to achieve stated outcomes.
- Competent with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and Premier essential).
- Familiarity with LMS tools (Moodle will be considered favourably).
- Familiarity with CMS/CRM/Survey management tools such as Squiz Matrix; MailChimp, Salesforce and/or HubSpot; and RedCap.
- Create digital prototypes using tools such as Figma, Xd or other.
- Basic understanding of cloud systems, AWS, Google or Azure.
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this position.
Welcome to Bundoora campus – Please click on the video link below:
- 17% employer contributed superannuation
- On site child care facilities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Discounts for staff and their family members to study a range of La Trobe courses
OTARC is committed to supporting a neuro-inclusive workplace. Applicants who identify as a member of a neuro-minority group are encouraged to apply. Flexibility in interview format will be offered to shortlisted candidates.
How to apply
Closing date: By 11:55pm, Sunday 12th February, 2023
Position Enquiries: Mick Leahy via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment Enquiries: Recruitment@latrobe.edu.au
Position Description below:
PD - OTARC Digital Projects Officer.pdf
Only candidates with Full Working Rights in Australia may apply for this position.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter;
- An up-to-date resume; and
- A separate document addressing each essential and desirable bullet point in the Key Selection Criteria which is located in the position description.
Please scroll down to apply.
Why La Trobe:
- Develop your career at an innovative, global university where you’ll collaborate with community and industry to create impact.
- Enjoy working on our inspiring and stunning campuses – the perfect hub for industry, students and academics
- Help transform the lives of students, partners and communities now and in future
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.